My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Friday, December 9, 2011

I've been gone but not forgotten I hope......

I have not been online much (sorry) but I have not been snoozing.

Here’s  what’s happening.

The first and soonest event at Lorie’s Noggin Blog will be the SBG Christmas Blog Train.  It’s the freebiest express.  It begins midnight Saturday night Eastern Standard Time - tomorrow night for me.  I’d better look up when that is here exactly. You can start at Flerg’s and work your way through all 20 of our blogs picking up free Christmas goodies at every stop.
Hopefully after this you will have at least a little room left on your harddrives because I am working on 3 new kits that should be out sort of  soon.

The first kit to come out will be my Christmas kit. Tentatively named: Kittens and Mistletoe. (I hope the mouse doesn't mind.) Here's a preview:

This will be out very soon.  Next week I think.
  
I have also finished an SBG Studio Mix collab with Miki Ferkul and SussieM.  It will be gorgeous. The theme is Winter Carneval  in Venice.  I love that theme. It made me dig out my Van Helsing dvd and watch (a couple times at least) the scene of the Vampire Ball.  Brrrrrrr, that always  gives me the shivers on several levels.  That will be for sale December 20 at SBG. Here’s a tiny preview by way of a beautiful layout that SussieM did.  I might be breaking some rules here - if I get yelled at I'll take it down.
Then there’s a fairy tale kit I’ve been working on since October. It’s about a family that used to live in a tiny village in Dragonsend - until they got stuck in the woods by a backfired magic spell.  This is another one of those storybook kits that keeps building on itself, dragging me happily along - not sure exactly where I'll end up.

Glorious holiday wishes and hugs to everyone!!!

See you tomorrow night at the Blog Train.

30 comments:

Scrappin Gramma said...

omgosh the mouse is adorable the stocking is cute cute OMG I cant wait

Kait said...

So good to hear that you are still alive and kicking, Lorie! :)
Can't wait to see the new releases. The blog preview is fab, as are all of your designs.

Anonymous said...

Yay! More Lorie kits! lol I hope you don't get into any trouble for posting that lovely preview heehee!

The little sneak peek of your Christmas kit looks fabulous, and talk of a dragon kit has me excited! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I'll visit you again soon for the SBG blog train.

thanks!
Jenna in Canada

Jayne said...

That mouse is gorgeous Lorie!!

Can't wait to see your new kits, will have to save some pennies lol!

Jayne :-)

Abeille said...

OMG!! Woow!! Love this mouse!! I can't wait to see your new kits!!

Julie (ringwood) said...

WooHoo! I click on your blog everyday, hoping for an update! I can't wait for your new kit - looks and sounds absolutely, adorably...ADORABLE!! And I am so excited about the StudioMix Collab - you, Miki Ferkul and SussieM are my dreamiest designers, love you all, and the Venetian Winter Carnival theme sounds divine...Oh! I'm jumping for joy!! Yay!! :)

maTilda said...

:) looks really amazing, such as always.. thank Lorie I cant wait for this kit :)

Maygirl said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I can't wait to see them all! such fairy tales!!!!

Kuki said...

Wow!!! This is absolutelly fabulous!!!I love it!!!

mamamatveya1 said...

oh, what a beauty !!!!!!!!!! This is an unusually !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a talent !!!!!

Frani_54 said...

The previews have me spinning ideas in my head, can't wait to see the full kits.

Lorie said...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. oxooxo I am quite fond of that little mouse too. I need a name for him. Any suggestions? Yes I know he's wearing tights and a girly sweater but it's warm and that's what he's into.

Julie (ringwood) said...

Well...To me, he looks like the sort of happy little mouse that enjoys sitting in front of a cozy fire, cup of spiced cider at paw, a basket of knitting at his feet...Off the top of my head - 'Thimblebottom'...:)

Jud565 said...

Missed you! I was hoping you'd come out with a Christmas kit. Can't wait to see it in its entirety.

Jitka, Most said...

OMG, OMG, Lorie, it looks fabulous! I can´t wait to see the whole kit! Woooow!
Have a nice day!

Jitka, Most said...

I have one name for that cute mouse on my mind:
Mr. Jingle!

Like from that fantastic film Green Mile with Tom Hanks :) Love that film! And that mouse was also so cute :)
I don´t know if that name is written right :)

Sandy_in_MD said...

I can't wait for your new kits!

Susan said...

your Dragonsend sounds adorable. I love it when something in ourselves leads us down paths unknown and unforseen :)

Anechka said...

oh, what a beauty !!!!!!!!!! This is an unusually !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a talent !!!!!

Eclectic3720 said...

Hey, Lorie.... thanks for the fun gift, and for a ride on the SBG Train! SBG is always the best! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Oh these previews look amazing. I'm excited (preparing to stalk) to see the entire kits! Have a wonderful holiday! ~ Heather - Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*

Lorie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorie said...

Oh I do like Thimblebottom and Mr. Jingles. I haven't thought of that little mouse in a long time. I like your mouse too Jitka, or if it isn't a mouse I'll guess it's related to one

Jitka, Most said...

Lorie, do you think my pic? It´s a guinea pig, they are very cute and smart little animals - I love them! :) I had exactly the same as you can see on my pic.

Lorie said...

She is adorable.

Irenchen said...

I can´t wait to see your new kit. The preview looks so fantastic. I love the little mouse.

karlene said...

Hey, this little mouse looks suspiciously like Professor Isaiah Thistledowne...you know the innocent-looking MIT (Mouse Institute of Toyology)professor most likely responsible for the creation of the Lego impossible-to-put-together kits. Notoriously known for the Star Wars Millenium Falcon with it's over 8,000 pieces & 314 page instruction book! Only if you wish to never see your six year old grow to be a man would one get that for Christmas! The only way Professor Isaiah Thistledowne could construct it was to invade your computer by night (with the pretense of defragging it), only to chew through your EHD turning your only remaining gigs into widgets to hold together these monstrous Lego sets!

Lorie said...

You are so right Karlene, they could be brothers. His mom had big litters.

Noelle said...

I was HOPING for it last week, but will keep checking back. I love your kits - you are a fantastic artist! Glad to look forward to three new ones. Spread them out a little for those of us on budgets. I didn't really say that - the sooner the better.

Lorie said...

Mabel Littleberry's Christmas Stocking will be in my store today sometime soon.

oxox