Friday, April 20, 2012

Love Stories From the Red Flower Shop now in Studio Lorie


Hey everybunny here it is.  

Some bunny-yoo-tiful artworks from my amazing CT:

Irishgull

Irishgull

Olga Unger


Olga Unger

Damayanti  Happy Mother's Day

Serena

Wendy D

Vero - Behind the scenes


 Priss - It's not fun being a doll

Priss


Scrappie Irene


Angel Jet


Joannknnrd

MummyD  - I'll sing you a love song for a rose of love


Monicca

Twinsmomflor - You touch my heart

Ikscrap

Juliegoodgirl


Dianet

Scrappie Irene - Writing love letters

Serena   - On Stage Tonight

MummyD   - And how many red roses would you like sir?

Szrjudit - Home is where the story begins


Szrjudit - To have and to hold

Lana

Hollie H

9 comments:

Jitka, Most said...

looooooove it!

Yelina said...

woow it's gorgeous, as always !!

Ringwood said...

Thrilled! I'm in heaven - heading to the store right this second...:)

odon said...

THANK you for such a joy. Run on Monday to the card, the money is put to buy. HURRAH!!! for the joy of fairy tales.

karlene said...

Thank you for such a gorgeous creation! Perfect for our Easter pics, & all the little grandkid action of late....{I am downloading your new kit as I write this, so I am a bit giddy...}

BB gun said...

Can I download these pics to make them my wallpaper? hehe just kidding.. very nice..

BB gun said...

Can I download these pics to make them my wallpaper? hehe just kidding.. very nice..

Psychozoe Designs (Susie) said...

Wow, the kit and each layout is a masterpiece!

A Box of Chocolates said...

wow these are all amazing makes me want to do one now