My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Monday, August 6, 2012

My early morning fantasy

Sigh. I have squirrels. Every morning as the sun begins to peek in through my bedroom window the squirrel  in the crab apple tree starts yelling at the squirrel in the plum tree, who loudly answers back. I wish they would become friends and go on a long adventure. In a distant land. And stay there.

6 comments:

Julie (ringwood) said...

...And on their way, they could introduce themselves to the squawky Magpies who love to chatter at the crack of dawn in the trees right outside my bedroom window...I'm sure they would all become the best of buddies and have a right jolly ol' time together! :)

hékás said...

wow Lorie, you always makes wonders! I'm sure it will be totally stunning again. I can't wait for it <3

Jitka, Most said...

oh wooow, amazing picture Lorie!!

NathL said...

hello Lorie, even from annoyance you're finding inspiration :)
nicely done !
have a good day anyway :)
NathL from France

Lorie said...

I agree magpies should go on the same adventure. xox

JHart said...

Blue Jays and Red birds in my fig and orange trees!! Sounds like the animal world are 'early birds'! Love your work as usual! Awesome!!