My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Extremely Close To The Very End-Of-The-Year-Sale (is over) Thank you everyone!!!

Here tis. It started Monday morning and will run through Wednesday.
There will be a tiny after-Christmas thank-you gift that, if I have it figured out right, should get added to every order when you check out.


2 comments:

Noelle said...

What kit is used for your end-of-year flyer notice? I don't recognize it, but want it.

Thanks!

Noelle

Lorie said...

Noelle that is Falling Leaves Autumn Tea. It was greatly influenced by my early obsession with Jane Austen novels.