My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Sunday, May 1, 2016

This sale is over. Thank you all so much!!!! That should keep you all busy for a while.

Yep. 40% off everything by everyone.  We decided to celebrate INSD in a big, big. big way this year. Soooooo every Studio Girl is discounting all her designs the same hugantious 40%.  But now let me tell you about the big but.  BUT we're also giving away gifts every day (all the designers created something for this)  with every purchase over $10. Here's what I think: If you've been waiting for a big, big, big sale to stock up on your favorite designers' goodies to create treasure troves of wonderful masterpieces this summer - this will be a wonderful week.




Here's some layouts I found in the SBG gallery from  some of my first kits.  They're all 40% off if you want to stock up on some early works from the Olden Days.

Buzzi Bugz by JAnderson


me Bouncing Brownies & Bunnies


debsterchen Spunky Charms

me  Faerily Moonlit

me Twitterpated Passion

me Prarie Gal


Angel Jet Flitting Fall Faeries

Buge Water Spirit

Carinspixels Flitting Fall Faeries

Greenpalm Walk Through the Meadow, Water Spirit, Faerily Moonlit

Joshi 82 Drifting Snow Dreams

Kleopatra Faerily Moonlit

2 comments:

Lori Yee said...

Wow I'm so excited. I can't to be able to buy a few more of your kits. I love all your work so it's going to be so hard to pick the ones to get. :)

Lorie said...

Yay!! I'm excited too. Love your blog Lori, so elegant.