My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Whoo?

I’d like you to meet Whootie and her mom Owlive Feathertip.   They’re best friends. Clever forever. Whootie has an attitude but I don’t think that’s a problem.  I finished them today and am working with Whootie on her brother and sister Roody and Joodie tonight.   

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Whootie know when he and his siblings may make a debut in the store? I would love to meet them. /Lena

Lorie said...

Soon. I'm just finishing up a collab with Priss and Teddi and then I'm going back to work on Joodie, Roody, and Whootie's world.

Anonymous said...

Just got the Singing by My Window collab. Your papers are beautiful.
Looking forward to meeting Whootie, Joodie and Roody!

The Art of Els Schutte said...

Hi Lorie love it!!!!

karlene said...

So excited to see this new kit! Love all your kits! Best wishes! karlene

Lorie said...

Hooooo hooo! Thank you Karlene. I needed that today. Love.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see the finished product, I absolutely love owls and these guys look so cute!

Jenna in Canada

Sandie Shiver said...

So happy to see you're back!! You're my fave designer!

Lorie said...

Ohhhhhh thank you so much Sandie. I have several projects in the works right now. All of them squeeking at me for attention while I'm out enjoying this beautiful wild flower strewn summer.

RHONDA LEWIS said...

Hi Lorie - dare I ask how Whootie, Joody and Roody are coming along? Just love your work so much I guess I'm a little impatient. Glad you are having a lovely Summer though. Cheers, Rhonda Lewis

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorie! So glad to see you have a new store. Do you think Whootie will make it to your Oscraps store?

Jenna

Lorie said...

Thank you Jenna. I hope so. I have a few characters chomping at the bit to get released.