My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

My freebie for this weekend's DSD sale at SBG

It's ooooover! Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone. It was a wonderful sale. If you missed out on getting Autumn Light on the Water's Edge as a freebie it's in my store now.   $3.



Here's some layouts from Damayanti and Ikscrap and Eagleszem using this little kit. 

Damayanti


 Ikscrap


Eagleszem

11 comments:

karlene said...

So excited for your contribution to the event! Thanks, Lorie!

Lorie said...

Thank you so much Karlene. I hope you have fun with it.

Nina said...

Hi! Will it be possible to buy this little kit in your store at a later date? I missed the sale but would loooove this little kit of yours! Love Nina

Lorie said...

Yep, in the next couple days I'll have it in my store. Thanks for asking. If you get in the mood email me Nina at reddoodler@gmail.com.

Nina said...

Thank you Lorie! Love Nina

karlene said...

Oh no, Lorie! Just viewed Maya's announcement regarding the store closing! Will we be able to purchase your amazing products in the future??? Karlene

Anonymous said...

I sure hope we will still be able to find Lorie's wonderful goodies in a new store. I think she'd fit right in at Mischief Circus ;) After seeing that gorgeous sneak peak of Whootie I really want to see her pop up somewhere for sale. So sad SBG is closing, but hopefully all of the wonderful designers find great new homes.

xoxo Jenna in Canada

Lorie said...

It is sad that SBG is closing its doors at the end of this month. Some wonderful stores have offered to let me design for them. I'm still considering everything. I might open my own store, or sell at Etsy, or guest with someone for a while. I will still be designing but just where it will be I'm not sure yet.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still going to be designing Lorie! Wherever you go, we're sure to follow you :)

Jenna in Canada

karlene said...

will you be announcing something before the store closing? How will we find you? Of course, I wish you the best! Karlene

Lorie said...

Thank you Karlene. I just made my announcement above. I'll keep everyone updated on this blog. Also, hopefully, I'll have a list of where all the Studio Girls are headed so no one gets lost. oxox