My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Scenes from my studio No. 1 Now on Sale!

Here is my summer background paper kit complete with the two annoying squirrels off on an adventure in their sail boats. Side note:  Scenes From My Studio No. 1 - Summer with squirrels could be the longest kit name in history.

Some of my favorite layouts from my Creative Team using Scenes From My Studio, etc.
Flor
Follow your dreams
MummyD
Hollie H
Daydreaming
 Monicca
 Priss
 Scrappie Irene
Szrjudit
Olga Unger



5 comments:

NathL said...

so precious kit!
love to play with the overlays :D such a great idea! thank you for all those beautifull elements and papers :)
NathL from france

Anonymous said...

I hope its not the single longest name of a kit! I hope there are several more to follow - just like this! I didn't even think twice before buying this! Love this!

Lorie said...

Ohhhhhhhh thank you both so much.oxoxox

karlene said...

Thank you for creating more perfect background papers!!! I have made over 100 layouts in the last year or so & most of them feature your backgrounds. I also love it when you create the 12x24 backgrounds...hint, hint. Love your characters too-the squirrels are just what I needed too.

Sabina Pamphili said...

I am positively green with envy about your blog design and love every single nook and corner. It's YOU - our wonderful Lorie. And I too love your papers (and elements)but I have a very hard time finishing with any of your kits because the papers are awesome. Everything is awesome. Lol.
xox