My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Friday, October 26, 2018

Chesster the Croonin' Crowster Bro


Here’s a new mini kit: Croonin’ Crowsters Part One w/ Chesster Crowster the crow. It’s on sale for $2.34 during today’s 4th Friday Mini-O sale. Tomorrow it will be in my store for $4 forever after. Parts two and three will be Chesster’s brother Cawster Crowster and Chesster’s other brother Clyde. I’m working on them today.  https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Croonin-Crowsters-No.-1.html  




3 comments:

Sandie Shiver said...

Love the weather vane and car & tag, etc. and have to have this. Can't find a way right now to buy it. It's 1:30am in the U.S. so maybe some people are sleeping. I'll try again tomorrow, but the sale will be over then.
Sandie
Houston, Texas, USA

Sandie Shiver said...

Still can't buy this! Something is wrong with your site.
Sandie
Houston, Texas USA

La Table De Nana said...

Thank you! It worked very well..maybe a glitch Sandie?:(