My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Monday, May 18, 2020

Our Place - my new mini-kit

Hey! I just finished this little mini-kit with deer & blue birds & blossoms & backgrounds. The animal families who's homes are hidden around our place here were my inspiration for Our Place. The blue birds and blue jays are busy building their nests right now. I leave scraps of fabrics out for them which they pick through and fly away with to create really cushy and colorful homes. Our Place is for sale in my store right now for $4.  If you’d like to get it for free you can subscribe to Vicki’s 52 Inspirations program. You can read about it at my store. 


Here's some artworks from the gloriously amazing artists in my CT using this kit.

TwinsmomFlor


FoxeySquirrel
and another from Foxey Squirrel

Ingeborg

Scrappy Irene

No comments: