My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Friday, October 2, 2020

It's IDSD! You know what that means right?

It's over. It was wonderful! Thank you all so very, very, very much. It looks like there's going to be a lot of fantasy artwork in the works after this sale. If you get in the mood, I'd love to see them. Post them at the Oscraps gallery. https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/ Or on my Facebook page. Or email them to me  reddoodler@gmail.com. Thanks again and hugs.  đź’“

Oh yes, Oscraps is celebrating International Digital Scrapbooking Day with a storewide 40% off sale starting right this minute  (Friday October 2) and ending Monday midnight. Soo, if you've been waiting for a sale it'll never get better than this.

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Lorie-Davison/

2 comments:

Lorie said...

It's over. It was wonderful! Thank you all so very, very, very much. There's going to be a lot of fantasy artwork in the works. If you get in the mood I'd love to see some of them. Post them at the Oscraps gallery. https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/ Or on my Facebook page. Or email them to me. reddoodler@gmail.com. Thanks again.

ed pills said...

It's actually very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I only use world wide web for that purpose, and obtain the most up-to-date information.