My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Feathers and Mittens


This week I am the featured designer at SBG (Yay!) so I made this little kit for the occasion. Last winter after the first snow I ran out and took pictures of the Fall foliage weighed down from the first sprinklings of snow. I used some of those pictures in this kit. Those little birds always show up with the first snow.

It's supposed to be a surprise, so don't tell Kate I am leaking this information out, but Feathers and Mittens will be free the first three days it's in my store. Oh and I'm also holding a Fall-themed layout contest (deadline midnight Sunday MST) you can read all about it here. (I lovelovelove this kind of stuff.) hugs and more hugs, Lorie

6 comments:

toomama said...

WOW!!! Looks very cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. All your designs are so gorgeous. Thank you
Jaline

Quinn said...

I can't wait to get that, it's adorable!

Komarik said...

So sweet )))
Waiting....

FionaM said...

I would love to take part in your fall contest, but we don't have fall in my corner of the world (Australia). Any thoughts? Love your designs!!

Lorie said...

Hmmmmm.... Fiona I had always heard the Australian Fall was March, April, and May. Eeeek. You could move to Canberra :) Leaves change there I've heard. I've always lived in Idaho, lots of pines and firs(they don't change)but there's still lots of trees and bushes that do. My DH suggests we travel to the Ozark Mountains in the eastern U.S. some October to really see Fall colors.