My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Rianne Pieterse's 16th birthday was yesterday so I made her into a vampire girl for her birthday album. Twilight producers take note: Rianne would be perfect for your next movie.


Now here is scary. This is my sister Rebecca getting ready to go to work as a fire fighting, bobble-head, kayaker vampire.



Be afraid.......

3 comments:

The Queens Table said...

looks fantastic! I am not too sure about your bobble head! tee hee

Angeljet said...

Hugs!!!!! I love my vampire girl!!

Anonymous said...

the layout for Hneriëtte is Fabulous!!!!
zaza09