My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Once Upon a Time ......

SBG's Fusion Project this month is Once Upon a Time. It was a wonderful fairytale collab we all got twitterpated over. Here's the link for the free Fusion catalog. Everything about the Fusion projects are always top secret and we aren't supposed to tell anyone anything about them until they are released. That adds to the excitement. They went on sale last night so I can now unveil these Creative Team layouts from Studio Lorie's Story Book Castle and At the Castle:

Angel Jet

Dianet
5Angels
Hollie

Ikscrap
Joannknnrd
Joelle
Jootje
LivyBug
Miranda Buijs
MissBehaving
Monicca
OlgaUnger
OlgaUnger
ScrappieIrene
Soraya
Szotyi08
Szrjudit
Szrjudit
TwinsMomFlor








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorie. you are toooooo GOOD!!
Next to you I feel like a kid drawing stick figures with a pencil using my left hand., and I'm right handed!

I'm mesmerized by your castle. I think it's the most awesome fantastic gorgeous castle in the whole history of castledom. Your creations are so magical,. so stupendous, so very sublime. This one for some reason brings tears to my eyes and that is the truth.

What next?! You need to be at DreamWorks. You blow me away every time.

Anonymous said...

Lorie ., When I saw you working on Prince in the City I thought it would be hot. But it's not.
It's !!!!SMOKIN HOT!!!! It's sizzlin like a frogs egg on a hot rock.
Whoa and I gotta say,.., you do have an awesome CT.

Fiona M said...

I love the castle!! I want to live there!!

orachel said...

rofl..can't WAIT to see Prince! Will go straight onto the ole' wish list to be yanked up as soon as is huuuumanly possible!

I did grab the two amazingly magical creations you made for CF, though. Yum, Woman! Yum!!! Gorgeous in the extreme. Your talent makes me see just what is possible in this industry. Blows me away every time!

Лисевич Татьяна (Yshko) said...

Your CT has created an incredibly beautiful page! It's just a fairy tale! "

Angeljet said...

Sweetie, again something beautiful and gorgeous from your hand. Lorie, you're so blessed with your artistic creativity!!

toomama said...

Stunning kit and page! It's just a fairy tale!

Cryztal said...

LOL Clementine.. you go girl..
i totally bought this too over last week im in Lorie Heaven :)
just stunning..
thank you for your talent.. its unbelievable
hugs