My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Prince is finished

Prince in the City should be for sale in Studio Lorie Thursday or Friday. The first two days, as always, it will be discounted 20%. Prince is a royal leap from my other kits. I was raised in the boonies but I love the city. It was great fun exploring urban themes to create Prince.

Here are some of my favorite CT layouts:

Angel Jet





Carinspixels



Dianet
5Angels
Hollie H
Ikscrap


Joannknnrd
Joelle
Jootje

Katrin

Lana
LivyBug
Miranda Buijs

Monicca
ScrappieIrene


Shayenne27
Soraya
Szotyi08
Szrjudit
Twinsmomflor
My CT rocks!!!!

.... and so does Karen Bowers
Here's me and my DH at a local bar beach party. I was shooting daggers from my eyes at the girl with the camera.






5 comments:

toomama said...

Looks great!!! Really beautiful!!!

Eryn said...

yay come on Thursday or Friday!!

wendy said...

wowww Can;t wait till the end of the week!!
sooo cool!! and beautiful!

hugs

Heather said...

Oh my, I am soooo excited for this kit, it looks completely amazing! YAY!

Cryztal said...

wow... and yay... just went and bought it, Looks totally awesome..
thank you :)