My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random blognots

Hellllllllooooooooo! I have to pay more attention to the noggin blog. Suddenly strange things are happening like the little links that appeared today above my banner. I must search the blog instruction manual to learn how to obliterate them.

I have been working through most of August on a kit called Under the Watermelon Tree but I had to lovingly tuck it away yesterday because it was taking waaaay too long to finish. I pulled another kit out of the musty hard drive that I have been working on since last winter that might be called something like The Painter’s Keepsakes. I’ll try to put the finishing flurries on it this week. It’s a collection of forgotten treasures, toadstools, and painterly portraity botanical still life papers and elements.



Clementine over at Deviant Scrap has been working her wacom to the bone this summer and has come out with another one of the most fun scrapping kits I have ever seen. It’s called Eleanor’s Avenue and it’s hilarious. She is such a deviant.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Oooooooh I so so can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time. So far it's looking as gorgeous as always Sweetie!!!

And hehehehe! OMG yeah! That Clem is THE deviant!! hehehehe! She's such a hoot and that kit was so much fun to play with.

Hugs & Kisses,
Tara xoxoxo

wendy said...

OMG that looks really soooo beautiful!!
Can;t wait to see the rest sweetie!!

Mumure said...

As always,jumping everywhere knowing you will soon release something new!!!
And yes,Clem is totally crazy !!!!

Anonymous said...

very, very much I'm curious and I look forward to as a small child
Miluna

Cryztal said...

It looks totally fabulous Lorie and i soo cant wait.. IMpatient me :)
and youre right.. Clem is fun and so are her kits..