Monday, April 14, 2014

Ya Tadda Dadda Ta Daaaaaa!

From the frozen North Woods comes the remarkable (somewhat)-true adventure of a monstrous grizzly bear and his wily fox companion fighting for survival in the shivery winter alongside a very dependable ice-fishing-master penguin.

Bearrie & Foxter's Fishing Shanty and Studio. 
Or, actually, it might be more about 3 adorable mammals who are artists all summer and push their studio out over Huge Fish Lake every winter to do their most favorite thing of all - ice fishing from the coziest ice fishing shanty/studio in the Arctic Woods.


 Portrait of DS Diver the penguin

Very crafty fishing lures & decoys carved by Foxter
I delivered these guys to my Creative Team this morning and I'm hoping to get Bearrie & Foxter in my store before the weekend.  
I have a couple more kits in the works. One's coming before summer and Darrie Thistledown's will arrive in the fall.  
See you again soon.  

6 comments:

Abeille said...

Ohhhhh gosh!! Woow!! This is so cute!! Fantastic colors and as always I love it!!

Lorie said...

Ohhh thank you Abeille!

Mumure said...

As always,stunning Work Lorie!!LOVE what I see ♥

Lorie said...

Thank you so much xoxoxo. I'm working on the ads today.

Anonymous said...

omg!! i love the colors! i love the elements!! i love it!!!!!!i am fan!
Isabelle (zaza09)

Lorie said...

I love you Isabelle!!!