My holiday blinkie from Joelle

Joelle's blinkies are forever. My store however, contrary to what it says at the bottom of Joelle's blinkie, is now at Oscraps. (I didn't want to change anything cus it would sort of be like fidgeting with a Vermeer.)

Friday, June 25, 2021

Somewhere Near the Sea

 Oh it’s HOT! We should be up in the mountains under waterfalls or at least somewhere near the sea. Which, by the way, is the name of my new scrapbooking kit - Somewhere Near the Sea. It’s a splashy blue collection of all sorts of nautical images which you just might find to be ideal for immortalizing your sea-faring fantasies and maritime musings.  And it’s on sale 50% off till Monday morning at the Oscraps Fab Friday SaleSea for yourself. (har, har)  *The sale is over but it's still in my store*

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Somewhere-Near-The-Sea-with-everything-Lorie-Davison.html













The sale is over but Judit Sabo-Reigl put this beautiful ad for me on Facebook using designs in Somewhere Near the Sea.


And here's some layouts from my galaxy-class awesome CT using Somewhere Near the Sea


Anja_77

Anja_77


Twinsmomflor

Ingeborg

LivyBug

Scrappie Irene

These are from artists who post to my Oscraps gallery


Zanthia

Margje



No comments: